Easy Super Smoothie
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 banana, roughly chopped or broken
- 1 cup EasiYo Low Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Honey - to taste
In the blender layer a few ice-cubes, a small handful of baby spinach leaves, 1 roughly chopped or broken banana, 1 cup EasiYo Low Fat Greek yogurt and about 1 ½ cups low fat milk.
Whizz until blended then add 1 teaspoon chia seeds and a squeeze of honey to taste.
- a few mint leaves adds a hint of freshness
- soak the 1 teaspoon of chia seeds in 1 tablespoon of water for 2 minutes to release of their healthy goodness!
Conversion: 1 metric cup = 250ml